arabic food recipes in english
recipe name : pasta with kabsa spices recipe . add
by : umm ali . recipe date
pasta with kabsa spices recipe
8 Pieces chicken (Boneless and skinless)
3 Tablespoons olive oil
1 Onion, chopped
2 Garlic cloves, chopped
1 Tablespoon ground Kabsa spice
Salt and pepper
2 Tablespoons raisins
2 Cups cooked pasta
1 Tablespoon sliced roasted almonds
1 teaspoon roasted pine nuts
1/2 Tablespoon cilantro, chopped
(cumin,coriander,cardamom,ginger,cloves,turmeric,cinnamon,black pepper,dried lemon)
Wash chicken with vinegar and water, rinse and pat dry.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, stir in onion and garlic till translucent.
- Add chicken pieces and stir for few minutes.
- Add spices, season with salt and pepper, add water, cook until chicken is tender.
- Mix in raisins and pasta.
- Serve pasta warm, garnish with roasted nuts and cilantro