middle eastern quinoa soup recipe
Recipe date: 11/11/2014
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1 celery stick, finely chopped
1 cup carrots, small cubes
1 cup potatoes, small cubes
7 cups chicken stock
1 cup quinoa
Salt and pepper
Coriander leaves for garnish
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat, add onion and stir till translucent.
- Add vegetables and stir for few minutes.
- Pour stock, bring to a boil, add quinoa and continue stirring.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer for 7 ? 10 minutes until vegetables and quinoa are tender.
- Set aside and let cool.
- Serve warm, garnish with coriander leaves